Chapter I. PRELIMINARY
Chapter II. APPOINTMENT, PROBATION AND TERMINATION OF SERVICE
Chapter III. RECORD OF SERVICE, SENIORITY AND PROMOTION
Chapter IV. PAY, ALLOWANCES AND OTHER BENEFFITS
Chapter V. LEAVE AND JOINING TIME
- Leave not a matter of right.
- Kinds of leave.
- Lapse of leave on cessation of service.
- Obligation to furnish Leave address.
- Leave not admissible to an employee under suspension.
- Casual leave.
- Special casual leave.
- Ordinary leave.
- Sick leave.
- Maternity leave and paternity leave.
- Accident leave.
- Extraordinary leave.
- Joining time.
Chapter VI. CONDUCT, DISCIPLINE AND APPEALS
- Scope of an employee’s service.
- Liability to abide by regulations and directions.
- Obligation to maintain secrecy.
- Employees to promote Board’s interest.
- Prohibition against participation in politics and standing for election.
- Prohibition against joining certain associations and strikes.
- Contributions to the press.
- Employee not to seek outside employment.
- Employment after retirement.
- Employment with a service provider.
- Giving evidence.
- Acceptance of gifts.
- Movable, immovable and valuable property.
- Prohibition of sexual harassment of women employee at work place.
- Procedure for imposing major penalties.
- Action on the inquiry report.
- Procedure for imposing minor penalties.
- Communication of orders.
- Common proceedings.
- Special procedure in certain cases.
- Subsistence allowance.
- Vigilance cases.
Chapter VII. MISCELLANEOUS