2.13.50:Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (Employees’ Service) Regulations, 2017
Prohibition of sexual harassment of women employee at work place.
(1) No employee shall indulge in any act of sexual harassment of any women employee at the work place.
(2) For the purpose of sub-regulation (1), sexual harassment shall have the same meaning as assigned to it in the Sexual Harassment of Women at Work Place (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act, 2013.
(3) Any complaint of violation of sub-regulation (1) shall be dealt with by the Internal Complaints Committee set up by the Board in accordance with the Sexual Harassment of Women at Work Place (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act, 2013 and the rules framed thereunder, provisions of which shall prevail in case of any conflict with these regulations.
(4) The Internal Complaints Committee may evolve its own procedure for dealing with complaints received by it.
(5) When the Internal Complaints Committee is of the opinion that there are grounds for inquiring into the truth of any such complaint, it shall initiate an inquiry into the truth thereof, after recording the reasons therefor.
(6) Any inquiry initiated by the Internal Complaints Committee under sub-regulation (5) pursuant to any such complaint shall be deemed to be an inquiry within the meaning of regulation 52 and accordingly the Internal Complaints Committee shall be deemed to be an inquiry officer appointed with respect to such complaint and shall have all the powers, functions and duties of an inquiry officer as provided in that regulation.