2.13.36:Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (Employees’ Service) Regulations, 2017
36. Scope of an employee’s service.
(1) Unless distinctly provided, an employee shall be at the disposal of the Board and shall serve the Board in such capacity and at such place as he may be directed from time to time.
(2) An employee shall not absent from his station overnight or absent from his duties without having obtained prior permission of the Board.
(3) An employee, who absents from duty without leave or overstays leave or joining time, shall not be entitled to draw any pay and allowances during such absence or over stay, and shall further be liable to disciplinary measures and the period of such absence or overstay may, if not followed by discharge under sub-regulation (4) of regulation 6 or compulsory retirement or removal or dismissal under regulation 52, be treated as period spent on extraordinary leave.
(4) An employee, who is habitually late in attendance, shall forfeit half day casual leave for each day he is late, in addition to such other penalty as the Board may deem fit to impose:
Provided that where such an employee has no casual leave due to him, the period of leave to be so forfeited may be treated as ordinary or extraordinary leave by the Board.