2.13.27:Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (Employees’ Service) Regulations, 2017
27. Casual leave.
(1) An employee shall be eligible for casual leave up to a maximum of 12 working days in a year.
(2) When an employee is employed for part of a year, he shall be eligible for casual leave at the rate of one day for each completed month during that year.
(3) No casual leave may be availed of, except with prior sanction of the authority competent to sanction:
Provided that if for any genuine reason, it is not possible for an employee to obtain such permission in advance, he shall intimate his absence within 24 hours.
(4) Casual leave cannot be suffixed or prefixed with any other kind of leave except with special casual leave.
(5) An employee shall not take casual leave for less than half day or more than 5 days at a time.
(6) The casual leave, which has not been availed of at the end of the Calendar year, shall be credited to the extent of 50% of such leave not availed of, to the ordinary leave account of the concerned employee and fraction, if any, in such cases shall be ignored.