2.13.39:Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (Employees’ Service) Regulations, 2017
39. Employees to promote Board’s interest.
(1) An employee shall serve the Board honestly and faithfully and shall use his utmost endeavor to promote the interests of the Board and shall show utmost courtesy and attention in all transactions and dealings with the public, officers of Government and the Board.
(2) Every employee shall at all times-
(a) maintain absolute integrity, good conduct and discipline;
(b) maintain devotion and diligence to duty; and
(c) do nothing which is unbecoming of an employee/ public servant.
(3) No employee shall in his official dealings with the public or otherwise adopt dilatory tactics or willfully cause delays in disposal of the work assigned to him.
(4) No employee shall, in the performance of his official duties or in the exercise of powers conferred on him, act otherwise than in his best judgment except when he is acting under the direction of the Board.
(5) An employee shall take all possible steps to ensure the integrity and devotion to duty of all employees for the time being under his control and supervision.
(6) No employee shall bring or attempt to bring any political or other outside influence to bear upon any officers of the Board to further his interests in respect of matters pertaining to his services in the Board.
(7) No employee shall address any appeal, representation or petition to any outside authority or person in respect of a matter pertaining to the employees’ service in the Board.
(8) No employee shall make any statement of fact or opinion which has the effect of an adverse criticism of any current or recent policy or action of the Board or Government in any media, including social media.
(9) No employee shall engage himself or participate in any demonstration or join or be a member of an association, the objects or activities which is prejudicial to the interests of the Board, sovereignty and integrity of India, the security of the State, friendly relations with foreign States, public order and safety, decency or morality, or which involves contempt of court, defamation or incitement of an offence.
(10) No employee shall, except with the prior approval of the Board, ask for or accept a contribution to or otherwise associate himself with the raising of any funds or other collections in cash or in kind in pursuance of any objective whatsoever.
(11) An employee shall not use his official position for any personal favour for himself or his family members or his relatives or friends.
(12) An employee shall strictly abide by any law relating to intoxicants or drugs in force in any area in which he may happen to be posted for the time being. It is also the duty of the employee to see that the performance of his duty is not affected in any way by the influence of any intoxicant or drug and he does not appear in public place in a state of intoxication.
(13) An employee shall so manage his private affairs as to avoid habitual indebtedness or insolvency.
(14) An employee, against whom any legal proceeding is instituted for the recovery of any debt due from him or for adjudging him as an insolvent, shall forthwith report the full facts of the legal proceedings.