Chapter I. PRELIMINARY
Chapter II. APPOINTMENT, PROBATION AND TERMINATION OF SERVICE
- Classification and appointment of employees.
- Initial Appointments to be made on minimum pay.
- Commencement of service.
- Resignation from service.
- Superannuation and retirement.
- Liquidated damages.
Chapter III. RECORD OF SERVICE, SENIORITY AND PROMOTION
Chapter IV. PAY, ALLOWANCES AND OTHER BENEFFITS
- Pay, allowances and other benefits.
- Cessation of pay and allowances.
- Fixation of pay on promotion.
Chapter V. LEAVE AND JOINING TIME
- Leave not a matter of right.
- Kinds of leave.
- Lapse of leave on cessation of service.
- Obligation to furnish Leave address.
- Leave not admissible to an employee under suspension.
- Casual leave.
- Special casual leave.
- Ordinary leave.
- Sick leave.
- Maternity leave and paternity leave.
- Accident leave.
- Extraordinary leave.
- Joining time.
Chapter VI. CONDUCT, DISCIPLINE AND APPEALS
- Scope of an employee’s service.
- Liability to abide by regulations and directions.
- Obligation to maintain secrecy.
- Employees to promote Board’s interest.
- Prohibition against participation in politics and standing for election.
- Prohibition against joining certain associations and strikes.
- Contributions to the press.
- Employee not to seek outside employment.
- Employment after retirement.
- Employment with a service provider.
- Giving evidence.
- Acceptance of gifts.
- Movable, immovable and valuable property.
- Prohibition of sexual harassment of women employee at work place.
- Procedure for imposing major penalties.
- Action on the inquiry report.
- Procedure for imposing minor penalties.
- Communication of orders.
- Common proceedings.
- Special procedure in certain cases.
- Subsistence allowance.
- Vigilance cases.
Chapter VII. MISCELLANEOUS