CHAPTER I. PRELIMINARY
Chapter II. BANKRUPTCY TRUSTEE
- Eligibility of bankruptcy trustee.
- Fees of bankruptcy trustee.
- Appointment of professionals.
- Registers and books.
- Reports by bankruptcy trustee.
- Preliminary report.
- Early completion of administration.
- Progress reports.
- Final report
- Persons to extend cooperation.
- Preservation of records.
Chapter III. CLAIMS
- Future claims.
- Negotiable instruments.
- Periodical payments.
- Determination of quantum of claim.
- Debt in foreign currency.
- Transfer of debt due to creditors.
- Committee of creditors.
Chapter IV. MEETINGS OF COMMITTEE AND VOTING
- Notice for meeting.
- Conduct of meeting
- Voting share.
- Voting by the committee.
- Voting by proxy.
Chapter V. REALISATION OF ASSETS
- Mode of sale.
- Acquisition, etc., of after acquired property by bankrupt.
- Disclaimer of onerous property.
- Valuation of assets.
- Realisation of security interest.
Chapter VI. PROCEEDS OF BANKRUPTCY PROCESS AND DISTRIBUTION OF PROCEEDS