2.17.20. Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (Bankruptcy Process for Personal Guarantors to Corporate Debtors) Regulations, 2019
20. Committee of creditors.
(1) The bankruptcy trustee shall prepare a list of creditors, within the timeline mentioned in section 132, containing the following details in respect of each creditor, –
(a) the name;
(b) the amount of claim made;
(c) the amount of claim admitted;
(d) security interest in respect of the claims, if any; and
(e) reasons for rejection or admission of claim.
(2) The bankruptcy trustee shall report the establishment of the committee to the Adjudicating Authority within three days from the meeting of the creditors under sub-section (1) of section 134.
(3) The bankruptcy trustee shall modify the list of creditors and the composition of the committee, if required, on the basis of the proof received under section 171.
(4) The list of creditors, and any modification to the committee, mentioned in sub-regulation (3) shall be filed with the Adjudicating Authority within fifteen days from the last date for receipt of proofs of debt, under intimation to other creditors.
(5) Any modification in the list of creditors under sub-regulation (3) shall not affect the validity of any decision taken in any meeting of the committee prior to such modification.
(6) The list of creditors, as modified from time to time and filed with the Adjudicating Authority, shall be –
(a) available for inspection by the persons who submitted claims with proof;
(b) available for inspection by partners and guarantors of the bankrupt;
(c) displayed on the website, if any, of the bankrupt.