CHAPTER I. PRELIMINARY
CHAPTER II. GENERAL
- Meetings and communication.
- Essential supplies.
- Extortionate credit transaction.
- Pre-packaged insolvency resolution process costs.
CHAPTER III. RESOLUTION PROFESSIONAL
- Eligibility for resolution professional.
- Fee of resolution professional.
- Access to books.
- Appointment of professionals.
- Disclosure of costs.
- Preservation of records.
- Filing of reports and forms.
CHAPTER IV. INITIATION OF PROCESS
- Approvals by financial creditors.
- Choice of authorised representative.
- Report by resolution professional.
- Information to be furnished by the applicant.
CHAPTER V. PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT AND CLAIMS
- Public announcement.
- List of claims
- Determination of amount of claim.
- Debt in foreign currency.
- Transfer of debt due to creditors.
CHAPTER VI. COMMITTEE OF CREDITORS
- Committee with only creditors in a class.
- Committee with only operational creditors.
- Change in committee.
CHAPTER VII. MEETINGS OF THE COMMITTEE
- Meetings of the committee.
- Notice for meetings of the committee.
- Service of notice.
- Contents of the notice for meeting.
- Participation through video conferencing.
- Conduct of meeting.
- Committee with creditors in a class.
- Voting by the committee.
- Voting by authorised representative.
- Voting through electronic means.
- Appointment of registered valuers.
- Fair value and liquidation value.
- Information memorandum.
- Preferential and other transactions.
CHAPTER IX. RESOLUTION PLAN
- Scoring and improvement of resolution plans.
- Invitation for resolution plans.
- Resolution plan.
- Mandatory contents of resolution plan.
- Submission of resolution plans.
- Evaluation of resolution plans.
- Approval of resolution plan.
- Application to Adjudicating Authority.
CHAPTER X. MANAGEMENT OF AFFAIRS OF THE CORPORATE DEBTOR