2.16.14. Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (Insolvency Resolution Process for Personal Guarantors to Corporate Debtors) Regulations, 2019
14. Conduct of meeting.
(1) The resolution professional shall preside over the meeting of creditors.
(2) At the commencement of a meeting, the resolution professional shall take a roll call, when every participant, including those attending by proxy or through video conferencing, shall state, for the record, the following –
(a) his name;
(b) the capacity in which he is attending;
(c) the creditor he is representing, if applicable; and
(d) that he has received the agenda and all the relevant material for the meeting.
(3) After the roll call, the resolution professional shall inform the participants of the names of all persons who are present for the meeting and confirm if the required quorum is complete.
(4) The resolution professional shall ensure that the required quorum is present throughout the meeting.
(5) From the commencement of the meeting till its conclusion, no person, other than the participants and any other person whose presence is required by the resolution professional, shall be allowed access to the meeting, without the permission of the resolution professional.