Chapter I. PRELIMINARY
Chapter II. GENERAL
Chapter III. PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter IV. PROOF OF CLAIMS
- Claims by operational creditors.
- Claims by financial creditors.
- Claims by workmen and employees.
- Substantiation of claims.
- Cost of proof.
- Submission of proof of claims.
- Verification of claims.
- Determination of amount of claim.
- Debt in foreign currency.
Chapter V. COMMITTEE OF CREDITORS
Chapter VI. MEETINGS OF THE COMMITTEE
- Meetings of the committee.
- Notice for meetings of the committee.
- Service of notice by electronic means.
- Contents of the notice for meeting.
- Quorum at the meeting.
- Participation through video conferencing.
- Conduct of meeting.
Chapter VII. VOTING BY THE COMMITTEE
Chapter VIII. CONDUCT OF CORPORATE INSOLVENCY RESOLUTION PROCESS
- Appointment of registered valuers.
- Transfer of debt due to creditors.
- Sale of assets outside the ordinary course of business.
- Assistance of local district administration.
Chapter IX. INSOLVENCY RESOLUTION PROCESS COSTS
- Insolvency resolution process costs.
- Essential supplies.
- Costs of the interim resolution professional.
- Resolution professional costs.
Chapter X. RESOLUTION PLAN