2.4.23:Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (Insolvency Resolution Process for Corporate Persons) Regulations, 2016.
23. Participation through video conferencing.
(1) The notice convening the meetings of the committee shall provide the participants an option to attend the meeting through video conferencing or other audio and visual means in accordance with this Regulation.
(2) The resolution professional shall make necessary arrangements to ensure uninterrupted and clear video or audio and visual connection.
(3) The resolution professional shall take due and reasonable care-
(a) to safeguard the integrity of the meeting by ensuring sufficient security and identification procedures;
(b) to ensure availability of proper video conferencing or other audio and visual equipment or facilities for providing transmission of the communications for effective participation of the participants at the meeting;
(c) to record proceedings and prepare the minutes of the meeting;
(d) to store for safekeeping and marking the physical recording(s) or other electronic recording mechanism as part of the records of the corporate debtor;
(e) to ensure that no person other than the intended participants attends or has access to the proceedings of the meeting through video conferencing or other audio and visual means; and
(f) to ensure that participants attending the meeting through audio and visual means are able to hear and see, if applicable, the other participants clearly during the course of the meeting:
Provided that the persons, who are differently abled, may make request to the resolution professional to allow a person to accompany him at the meeting.
(4) Where a meeting is conducted through video conferencing or other audio and visual means, the scheduled venue of the meeting as set forth in the notice convening the meeting, which shall be in India, shall be deemed to be the place of the said meeting and all recordings of the proceedings at the meeting shall be deemed to be made at such place.