THE COMPANIES ACT, 2013
- Registration offices
- Admissibility of certain documents as evidence
- Provisions relating to filing of applications, documents, inspection, etc., in electronic form
- Inspection, production and evidence of documents kept by Registrar
- Electronic form to be exclusive, alternative or in addition to physical form
- Provision of value added services through electronic form
- Application of provisions of Information Technology Act, 2000
- Fee for filing, etc.
- Fees, etc., to be credited into public account.