(3) A creditor shall not be entitled to vote in respect of a debt for an unliquidated amount.
(4) The following creditors shall not be entitled to vote under this section, namely:—
(a) creditors who are not mentioned in the list of creditors under section 132 and those who have not been given a notice by the bankruptcy trustee;
(b) creditors who are associates of the bankrupt.
2.17.24. Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (Bankruptcy Process for Personal Guarantors to Corporate Debtors) Regulations, 2019
24. Voting share.
(1) Subject to section 135, the voting share of each creditor shall be in proportion to the debt owed to such creditor.
(2) The voting share of a secured creditor shall be in proportion to unsecured part of the debt, if any, if it has opted to enforce its security interest.
(3) The voting share of a secured creditor who has opted to relinquish its security interest shall be in proportion to the amount of debt relinquished.
2.17.25. Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (Bankruptcy Process for Personal Guarantors to Corporate Debtors) Regulations, 2019
25. Voting by the committee.
(1) The bankruptcy trustee shall take a vote of the creditors present in the meeting on any item listed for voting, after discussion on the same.
(2) At the conclusion of the meeting, the bankruptcy trustee shall prepare minutes of the meeting, including the names of creditors, who voted for, against or abstained from voting on the items put to vote in the meeting.
(3) The bankruptcy trustee shall-
(a) circulate the minutes of the meeting by electronic means to all participants of the meeting within forty-eight hours of the conclusion of the meeting, and
(b) seek a vote on the items listed for voting in the meeting from the creditors who were not present in the meeting or did not vote at the meeting, by electronic means, where the voting shall be kept open for at least twenty-four hours from the circulation of the minutes as per clause (a).
(4) Unless otherwise provided in the Code, any decision of the committee shall require approval of more than fifty percent of voting share of the creditors who voted.
(5) At the end of the voting period, the bankruptcy trustee shall record the decision arrived at on the items along with the names of creditors who voted for, against or abstained from voting on the items, after considering the voting at the meeting and through the electronic means.
(6) The bankruptcy trustee shall circulate a copy of the record made under sub-regulation (5) to all participants within twenty-four hours of the conclusion of the voting.
2.17.26 Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (Bankruptcy Process for Personal Guarantors to Corporate Debtors) Regulations, 2019
26. Voting by proxy.
(1) A creditor, who is entitled to vote, shall be entitled to appoint an individual as a proxy, who shall not be an associate of the bankrupt, to attend and vote on behalf.
(3) A proxy may vote by electronic means on behalf of the creditor.