(3) The following business shall be conducted in the meeting of the creditors in which regard a resolution may be passed, namely:—
(a) the establishment of a committee of creditors;
(b) any other business that the bankruptcy trustee thinks fit to be transacted.
(4) The bankruptcy trustee shall cause the minutes of the meeting of the creditors to be recorded, signed and retained as a part of the records of the bankruptcy process.
(5) The bankruptcy trustee shall not adjourn the meeting of the creditors for any purpose for more than seven days at a time.
2.17.21. Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (Bankruptcy Process for Personal Guarantors to Corporate Debtors) Regulations, 2019
21. Notice for meeting.
(1) A bankruptcy trustee may convene a meeting of the committee as and when he considers necessary and shall convene a meeting on a request by creditors having not less than thirty three percent of voting share.
(2) The notice under this regulation and for the meeting under section 133 shall be served on every participant at the address provided to the bankruptcy trustee.
(3) A meeting of the committee shall be convened by giving a notice of seven days or such other notice as decided by the committee, provided that such notice shall not be less than forty-eight hours.
(4) The notice convening the meeting of creditors shall inform the participants of the venue, the time, the date of the meeting and of the options available to –
(i) participants to attend the meeting either in person, through video conferencing, or through a proxy; and
(ii) creditors to cast vote in person, through a proxy, by electronic means or by electronic proxy, as the case may be.
(5) The notice of the meeting shall carry the agenda, which shall include the following-
(a) list of matters to be discussed;
(b) list of issues to be voted upon;
(c) relevant documents in relation to the matters to be discussed and issues to be voted upon.
(6) If an option to attend the meeting through video conferencing is made available to the participants, the notice of the meeting shall –
(a) state the process and the manner for attending the meeting;
(b) provide the login ID and the details of a facility for generating password for access to the meeting in a secure manner; and
(c) provide contact details of the person who shall address the queries connected with the video conferencing.
(7) If an option to cast vote by electronic means is made available to the creditors, the notice of the meeting shall –
(a) state the process and the manner of casting vote by such means;
(b) provide the login ID and the details of a facility for generating password for access to the electronic means for casting vote in a secure manner; and
(c) provide contact details of the person who shall address the queries connected with the electronic means.
2.17.22. Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (Bankruptcy Process for Personal Guarantors to Corporate Debtors) Regulations, 2019
(1) Where a meeting of committee could not be held for want of quorum, unless the committee has previously decided otherwise, the meeting shall automatically stand adjourned to the same time and place on the next day and on that day, no quorum shall be required.
(2) The bankrupt shall attend a meeting which the bankruptcy trustee may, by notice, require him to attend and any adjournment thereof.
2.17.23. Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (Bankruptcy Process for Personal Guarantors to Corporate Debtors) Regulations, 2019
23. Conduct of meeting.
(1) The bankruptcy trustee shall preside over the meetings of the committee.
(2) At the commencement of a meeting, the bankruptcy trustee shall take a roll call, when every participant, including those attending by proxy or through video conferencing, shall state, for the record, the following –
(a) his name;
(b) the capacity in which he is attending;
(c) the creditor he is representing, if applicable; and
(d) that he has received the agenda and all the relevant material for the meeting.
(3) After the roll call, the bankruptcy trustee shall inform the participants of the names of all persons who are present for the meeting and confirm if the required quorum is complete.
(4) The bankruptcy trustee shall ensure that the required quorum is present throughout the meeting.
(5) From the commencement of the meeting till its conclusion, no person, other than the participants and any other person whose presence is required by the bankruptcy trustee, shall be allowed access to the meeting, without the permission of the bankruptcy trustee.
(6) The bankruptcy trustee shall ensure that minutes are made in relation to each meeting of the creditors and are circulated to all participants by electronic means within forty-eight hours of the said meeting.