(1) The bankruptcy trustee shall, within twenty-one days from the bankruptcy commencement date, for calling a meeting of the creditors, to every creditor of the bankrupt as mentioned in the list prepared under section 132.
(2) The notices issued under sub-section (1) shall—
(a) state the date of the meeting of the creditors, which shall not be later than twenty-one days from the bankruptcy commencement date;
(b) be accompanied with forms of proxy voting; (c) specify the form and manner in which the proxy voting may take place.
(3) The proxy voting, including electronic proxy voting shall take place in such manner and form as may be specified.
2.17.21. Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (Bankruptcy Process for Personal Guarantors to Corporate Debtors) Regulations, 2019
21. Notice for meeting.
(1) A bankruptcy trustee may convene a meeting of the committee as and when he considers necessary and shall convene a meeting on a request by creditors having not less than thirty three percent of voting share.
(2) The notice under this regulation and for the meeting under section 133 shall be served on every participant at the address provided to the bankruptcy trustee.
(3) A meeting of the committee shall be convened by giving a notice of seven days or such other notice as decided by the committee, provided that such notice shall not be less than forty-eight hours.
(4) The notice convening the meeting of creditors shall inform the participants of the venue, the time, the date of the meeting and of the options available to –
(i) participants to attend the meeting either in person, through video conferencing, or through a proxy; and
(ii) creditors to cast vote in person, through a proxy, by electronic means or by electronic proxy, as the case may be.
(5) The notice of the meeting shall carry the agenda, which shall include the following-
(a) list of matters to be discussed;
(b) list of issues to be voted upon;
(c) relevant documents in relation to the matters to be discussed and issues to be voted upon.
(6) If an option to attend the meeting through video conferencing is made available to the participants, the notice of the meeting shall –
(a) state the process and the manner for attending the meeting;
(b) provide the login ID and the details of a facility for generating password for access to the meeting in a secure manner; and
(c) provide contact details of the person who shall address the queries connected with the video conferencing.
(7) If an option to cast vote by electronic means is made available to the creditors, the notice of the meeting shall –
(a) state the process and the manner of casting vote by such means;
(b) provide the login ID and the details of a facility for generating password for access to the electronic means for casting vote in a secure manner; and
(c) provide contact details of the person who shall address the queries connected with the electronic means.