(a) details of its business;
(b) terms and conditions of appointment of independent directors;
(c) composition of various committees of board of directors;
(d) code of conduct of board of directors and senior management personnel;
(e) details of establishment of vigil mechanism/ Whistle Blower policy;
(f) criteria of making payments to non-executive directors , if the same has not been disclosed in annual report;
(g) policy on dealing with related party transactions;
(h) policy for determining ‘material’ subsidiaries;
(i) details of familiarization programmes imparted to independent directors including the following details:-
(i) number of programmes attended by independent directors (during the year and on a cumulative basis till date),
(ii)number of hours spent by independent directors in such programmes (during the year and on cumulative basis till date), and
(iii) other relevant details
(j) the email address for grievance redressal and other relevant details;
(k) contact information of the designated officials of the listed entity who are responsible for assisting and handling investor grievances;
(l) financial information including:
(i) notice of meeting of the board of directors where financial results shall be discussed;
(ii)financial results, on conclusion of the meeting of the board of directors where the financial results were approved;
(iii) complete copy of the annual report including balance sheet, profit and loss account, directors report, corporate governance report etc;
(n) details of agreements entered into with the media companies and/or their associates, etc;
Explanation: For the purpose of this clause ‘meet’ shall mean group meetings or group conference calls conducted physically or through digital means.
(o) schedule of analyst or institutional investor meet and presentations made by the listed entity to analysts or institutional investors simultaneously with submission to stock exchange;
Audio or video recordings and transcripts of post earnings/quarterly calls, by whatever name called, conducted physically or through digital means, simultaneously with submission to the recognized stock exchange(s), in the following manner:
(i) the presentation and the audio/video recordings shall be promptly made available on the website and in any case, before the next trading day or within twenty-four hours from the conclusion of such calls, whichever is earlier;
(ii) the transcripts of such calls shall be made available on the website within five working days of the conclusion of such calls:
a. The information under sub-clause (i) shall be hosted on the website of the listed entity for a minimum period of five years and thereafter as per the archival policy of the listed entity, as disclosed on its website.
b. The information under sub-clause (ii) shall be hosted on the website of the listed entity and preserved in accordance with clause (a) of regulation 9.
The requirement for disclosure(s) of audio/video recordings and transcript shall be voluntary with effect from April 01, 2021 and mandatory with effect from April 01, 2022.
(p) new name and the old name of the listed entity for a continuous period of one year, from the date of the last name change;
(q) items in sub-regulation (1) of regulation 47 .
separate audited financial statements of each subsidiary of the listed entity in respect of a relevant financial year, uploaded at least 21 days prior to the date of the annual general meeting which has been called to inter alia consider accounts of that financial year
a listed entity, which has a subsidiary incorporated outside India—
(a) where such subsidiary is statutorily required to prepare consolidated financial statement under any law of the country of its incorporation, the requirement of this proviso shall be met if consolidated financial statement of such subsidiary is placed on the website of the listed entity;
(b) where such subsidiary is not required to get its financial statement audited under any law of the country of its incorporation and which does not get such financial statement audited, the holding Indian listed entity may place such unaudited financial statement on its website and where such financial statement is in a language other than English, a translated copy of the financial statement in English shall also be placed on the website.
disclosure of contact details of key managerial personnel who are authorized for the purpose of determining materiality of an event or information and for the purpose of making disclosures to stock exchange(s) as required under sub-regulation (5) of regulation 30 of these regulations;
(3)(a)The listed entity shall ensure that the contents of the website are correct.
(b)The listed entity shall update any change in the content of its website within two working days from the date of such change in content.
- Refer BSE Circular dated 09.02.2023 regarding release of new module for filing of information required under Regulation 46 and 62 of SEBI Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015 on BSE Listing Centre. To view the circular, Click Here.
- Extension vide NSE Circular dated 15.07.2022 provided for implementation of circular on release of new module for filing of information required under Regulation 46 and 62 of SEBI (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015 on NEAPS (NSE Electronic Application Processing System) dated 11.07.2022. The revised implementation date is August 31, 2022 from earlier date of July 18, 2022. To view the circular, Click Here.
- Refer NSE Circular on release of new module for filing of information required under Regulation 46 and 62 of SEBI (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015 on NEAPS (NSE Electronic Application Processing System) dated 11.07.2022. To view the circular, Click Here.
- Extension vide SEBI Circular dated 26.03.2020 provided for implementation of circular on non-compliance with certain provisions of the SEBI LODR and the Standard Operating Procedure for suspension and revocation of trading of specified securities dated 22.01.2020. The revised implementation date is for compliance periods ending on or after June 30, 2020 from earlier date of March 31, 2020. To view the circular, Click Here.
- Refer SEBI Circular on non-compliance with certain provisions of the SEBI LODR and the Standard Operating Procedure for suspension and revocation of trading of specified securities dated 22.01.2020 to be implemented for compliance periods ending on or after March 31, 2020. To view the circular Click Here
SEBI Notification dated 14.06.2023 regarding SEBI (LODR) (Second Amendment) Regulations, 2023
Securities and Exchange Board Of India (Listing Obligations And Disclosure Requirements) (Amendment) Regulations, 2018