(2) The proof of debt shall—
(a) require the creditor to give full particulars of debt, including the date on which the debt was contracted and the value at which that person assesses it;
(b) require the creditor to give full particulars of the security, including the date on which the security was given and the value at which that person assesses it;
(c) be in such form and manner as may be prescribed.
(3) In case the creditor is a decree holder against the bankrupt, a copy of the decree shall be a valid proof of debt.
(4) Where a debt bears interest, that interest shall be provable as part of the debt except in so far as it is owed in respect of any period after the bankruptcy commencement date.
(5) The bankruptcy trustee shall estimate the value of any bankruptcy debt which does not have a specific value.
(6) The value assigned by the bankruptcy trustee under sub-section (5) shall be the amount provable by the concerned creditor.
(7) A creditor may prove for a debt where payment would have become due at a date later than the bankruptcy commencement date as if it were owed presently and may receive dividends in a manner as may be prescribed.
(8) Where the bankruptcy trustee serves a notice under sub-section (1) and the person on whom the notice is served does not file a proof of security within thirty days after the date of service of the notice, the bankruptcy trustee may, with leave of the Adjudicating Authority, sell or dispose of any property that was subject to the security, free of that security.
2.17.20. Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (Bankruptcy Process for Personal Guarantors to Corporate Debtors) Regulations, 2019
20. Committee of creditors.
(1) The bankruptcy trustee shall prepare a list of creditors, within the timeline mentioned in section 132, containing the following details in respect of each creditor, –
(a) the name;
(b) the amount of claim made;
(c) the amount of claim admitted;
(d) security interest in respect of the claims, if any; and
(e) reasons for rejection or admission of claim.
(2) The bankruptcy trustee shall report the establishment of the committee to the Adjudicating Authority within three days from the meeting of the creditors under sub-section (1) of section 134.
(3) The bankruptcy trustee shall modify the list of creditors and the composition of the committee, if required, on the basis of the proof received under section 171.
(4) The list of creditors, and any modification to the committee, mentioned in sub-regulation (3) shall be filed with the Adjudicating Authority within fifteen days from the last date for receipt of proofs of debt, under intimation to other creditors.
(5) Any modification in the list of creditors under sub-regulation (3) shall not affect the validity of any decision taken in any meeting of the committee prior to such modification.
(6) The list of creditors, as modified from time to time and filed with the Adjudicating Authority, shall be –
(a) available for inspection by the persons who submitted claims with proof;
(b) available for inspection by partners and guarantors of the bankrupt;
(c) displayed on the website, if any, of the bankrupt.