(1) The resolution professional shall within fourteen days of the completion of the repayment plan, forward to the persons who are bound by the repayment plan under section 115 and the Adjudicating Authority, the , namely:—
(a) a notice that the repayment plan has been fully implemented; and
(b) a copy of a report by the resolution professional summarising all receipts and payments made in pursuance of the repayment plan and extent of the implementation of such plan as compared with the repayment plan approved by the meeting of the creditors.
(2) The resolution professional may apply to the Adjudicating Authority to extend the time mentioned in sub-section (1) for such further period not exceeding seven days.
2.16.21. Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (Insolvency Resolution Process for Personal Guarantors to Corporate Debtors) Regulations, 2019
21. Application for discharge order.
(1) The resolution professional shall, for the purpose of discharge order, file an application along with copies of the notice and report under section 117 to the Adjudicating Authority under section 119.
(2) On consideration of the notice and the report under sub-section (1) of section 117, the Adjudicating Authority may pass the discharge order