(1) The resolution professional appointed under section 97 or under section 98 shall supervise the implementation of the repayment plan.
(3) The Adjudicating Authority may issue directions to the resolution professional on the basis of an application under sub-section (2).
2.16.20. Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (Insolvency Resolution Process for Personal Guarantors to Corporate Debtors) Regulations, 2019
20. Breach of repayment plan by the guarantor.
(1) If in the opinion of the resolution professional, the guarantor has failed in implementation of the repayment plan, the resolution professional shall, within three days of knowledge of such failure, issue a notice to the guarantor identifying the failure and requiring him, within fifteen days of receipt of the notice, to-
(a) address such failure if it can be addressed, or
(b) provide an explanation for the failure.
(2) If the guarantor, within the period specified under sub-regulation (1), –
(a) addresses the failure in implementation of the repayment plan; or
(b) provides a satisfactory explanation for such failure, the resolution professional shall report the failure to creditors within seven days of the date of failure addressed or explanation provided for such failure.
(3) In cases not covered under sub-regulation (2), the resolution professional may apply to the Adjudicating Authority under sub-section (2) of section 116 for directions, if he is of the opinion that the failure will affect the implementation of the repayment plan.