(1) A creditor shall be entitled to vote at every meeting of the creditors in respect of the repayment plan in accordance with the voting share assigned to him.
(3) A creditor shall not be entitled to vote in respect of a debt for an unliquidated amount.
(4) A creditor shall not be entitled to vote in a meeting of the creditors if he—
(a) is not a creditor mentioned in the list of creditors under section 104; or
(b) is an associate of the debtor.
2.16.15. Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (Insolvency Resolution Process for Personal Guarantors to Corporate Debtors) Regulations, 2019
15. Voting by creditors.
(1) The resolution professional shall take a vote of the creditors present in the meeting on any item listed for voting after discussion on the same.
(2) At the conclusion of the meeting, the resolution professional shall prepare minutes of the meeting, including the names of creditors, who voted for, against or abstained from voting on the items put to vote in the meeting.
(3) The resolution professional shall-
(a) circulate the minutes of the meeting by electronic means to all participants of the meeting within forty-eight hours of the conclusion of the meeting, and
(b) seek a vote on the items listed for voting in the meeting from the creditors who were not present in the meeting or did not vote at the meeting, by electronic means, where the voting shall be kept open for at least twenty-four hours from the circulation of the minutes as per clause (a).
(4) At the end of the voting period, the resolution professional shall record the decision arrived at on the items along with the names of creditors who voted for, against or abstained from voting on the items, after considering the voting at the meeting and through the electronic means.
(5) The resolution professional shall circulate a copy of the record made under sub-regulation (4) to all participants within twenty-four hours of the conclusion of the voting.
2.16.16. Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (Insolvency Resolution Process for Personal Guarantors to Corporate Debtors) Regulations, 2019
16. Voting by proxy.
(1) A creditor, who is entitled to vote at a meeting of creditors, shall be entitled to appoint an individual, who shall not be an associate of the guarantor, as a proxy to attend and vote on its behalf.
(3) A proxy may vote by electronic means on behalf of the creditor.
Enforcement Notification under Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code dated 15.11.2019 w.e.f., 01.12.2019
FORM C- PROXY FORM