(2) In the meeting of the creditors, the creditors may decide to approve, modify or reject the repayment plan.
(3) The resolution professional shall ensure that if modifications are suggested by the creditors, consent of the debtor shall be obtained for each modification.
(4) The resolution professional may for a sufficient cause adjourn the meeting of the creditors for a period of not more than seven days at a time.
2.16.13. Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (Insolvency Resolution Process for Personal Guarantors to Corporate Debtors) Regulations, 2019
(1) A meeting of creditors shall be quorate if creditors representing at least thirty-three percent of voting share are present in person, by proxy or through video conferencing: Provided that the creditors in a meeting may modify the percentage of voting share required for quorum in respect of any future meetings of the creditors.
(2) Where a meeting of creditors could not be held for want of quorum, unless the creditors have previously decided otherwise, the meeting shall automatically stand adjourned to the same time and place on the next day and on that day, no quorum shall be required.
2.16.14. Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (Insolvency Resolution Process for Personal Guarantors to Corporate Debtors) Regulations, 2019
14. Conduct of meeting.
(1) The resolution professional shall preside over the meeting of creditors.
(2) At the commencement of a meeting, the resolution professional shall take a roll call, when every participant, including those attending by proxy or through video conferencing, shall state, for the record, the following –
(a) his name;
(b) the capacity in which he is attending;
(c) the creditor he is representing, if applicable; and
(d) that he has received the agenda and all the relevant material for the meeting.
(3) After the roll call, the resolution professional shall inform the participants of the names of all persons who are present for the meeting and confirm if the required quorum is complete.
(4) The resolution professional shall ensure that the required quorum is present throughout the meeting.
(5) From the commencement of the meeting till its conclusion, no person, other than the participants and any other person whose presence is required by the resolution professional, shall be allowed access to the meeting, without the permission of the resolution professional.