(1) The resolution professional shall submit the under section 105 along with his report on such plan to the Adjudicating Authority within a period of twenty-one days from the last date of submission of claims under section 102.
(2) The report referred in sub-section (1) shall include that—
(a) the repayment plan is in compliance with the provisions of any law for the time being in force;
(b) the repayment plan has a reasonable prospect of being approved and implemented; and
(c) there is a necessity of summoning a meeting of the creditors, if required, to consider the repayment plan:
Provided that where the resolution professional recommends that a meeting of the creditors is not required to be summoned, reasons for the same shall be provided.
(3) The report referred to in sub-section (2) shall also specify the date on which, and the time and place at which, the meeting should be held if he is of the opinion that a meeting of the creditors should be summoned.
(4) For the purposes of sub-section (3)—
(a) the date on which the meeting is to be held shall be not less than fourteen days and not more than twenty eight days from the date of submission of report under sub-section (1);
(b) the resolution professional shall consider the convenience of creditors in fixing the date and venue of the meeting of the creditors.
2.16.19. Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (Insolvency Resolution Process for Personal Guarantors to Corporate Debtors) Regulations, 2019
19. Filing with the Adjudicating Authority.
(1) The resolution professional shall file the repayment plan, as approved by the creditors, along with the report mentioned in sections 106 or 112, as the case may be, with the Adjudicating Authority on or before completion of one hundred and twenty days from the resolution process commencement date.
(2) The resolution professional shall provide the copies of the documents filed with the Adjudicating Authority under sub-regulation (1) to the guarantor and the creditors, within three days from the date of such filing.