(a) the information disclosed in the application filed by the debtor under section 94 or 95, as the case may be;
(b) claims received by the resolution professional under section 102.
(2) The resolution professional shall prepare the list mentioned in sub-section (1) within thirty days from the date of the notice.
2.16.7. Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (Insolvency Resolution Process for Personal Guarantors to Corporate Debtors) Regulations, 2019
7. Submission and verification of claim.
(2) The creditor shall bear the costs relating to submission of the claim, including proof, under these regulations.
(3) A creditor may prove its claim on the basis of-
(a) records available in an information utility, or
(b) any other documentary evidence which substantiates the existence of claim.
(4) The resolution professional may call for such other evidence or clarification as he deems fit from a creditor for substantiating the whole or part of its claim.
(5) The resolution professional shall verify each claim as soon as it is received and prepare a list of creditors under subsection (1) of section 104 within thirty days from the date of public notice.
(6) Where the amount claimed by a creditor is not precise due to any reason, the resolution professional shall make the best estimate of the amount of the claim based on the information available with him.
(7) The resolution professional shall modify the amounts of claims admitted, including the estimates of claims made under sub-regulation (6), as soon as may be practicable, after he comes across additional information warranting such revision, till the approval of a repayment plan by the creditors.
(8) The claims denominated in foreign currency shall be valued in Indian currency at the official exchange rate as on the resolution process commencement date.
Explanation.– For the purposes of this sub-regulation, “official exchange rate” means the reference rate published by the Reserve Bank of India or derived from such reference rate.
2.16.8. Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (Insolvency Resolution Process for Personal Guarantors to Corporate Debtors) Regulations, 2019
8. Transfer of debt due to creditors.
(1) Where a creditor assigns or transfers the debt to any person during the resolution process period, both parties shall provide the resolution professional the terms of such assignment or transfer, and the identity and details of the assignee or transferee.
(2) The resolution professional shall notify each creditor and the Adjudicating Authority of any resultant change in the list of creditors within two days of such change.
2.16.9. Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (Insolvency Resolution Process for Personal Guarantors to Corporate Debtors) Regulations, 2019
9. List of creditors.
(1) The list of creditors under sub-section (1) of section 104 shall contain the names of creditors, amount claimed, amount admitted and security interest, if any, in respect of such claims.
(2) The resolution professional shall –
(a) make the list of creditors available for inspection by the persons who submitted claims with proof;
(b) serve a copy of the list of creditors to the guarantor;
(c) make available the list of creditors on the website, if any, of the guarantor;
(d) present the list of creditors at the meeting of creditors; and
(e) file a certified copy of the list of creditors with the Adjudicating Authority along with the repayment plan.