(1) The issuer shall make a advertisement in an national daily with wide circulation, on or before the issue opening date and such advertisement shall, amongst other things, contain the disclosures as per .
(2) No issuer shall issue an advertisement which is misleading in material particular or which contains any information in a distorted manner or which is manipulative or deceptive.
(3) The advertisement shall be truthful, fair and clear and shall not contain a statement, promise or forecast which is untrue or misleading.
(4) Any advertisement issued by the issuer shall not contain any matters which are extraneous to the contents of the offer document.
(5) The advertisement shall urge the investors to invest only on the basis of information contained in the offer document.
(6) Any corporate or product advertisement issued by the issuer during the subscription period shall not make any reference to the issue of debt securities or be used for
ILDS SCHEDULE IV – FORMAT OF ISSUE ADVERTISEMENTS FOR PUBLIC ISSUES
This is an advertisement for information purposes
_________ _________ LIMITED
(Incorporated on ____________________ under the Companies Act as __________________ and subsequently renamed ______________ on __________)
Registered Office: _____________________ Tel: _______________ Fax ______________
Corporate Office: _____________________ Tel: _______________ Fax ______________
e-mail: _____________ Website: _____________________________
Public issue of ___________ debt securities of Rs. ____ each at a price of Rs._____
(Summary Details of Coupon, Redemption, etc shall be disclosed)
Names of Stock Exchanges
COMPLIANCE OFFICER OF THE ISSUER
Name, address, telephone and fax numbers, email ID, website address
(The Rating Obtained shall be disclosed prominently along with the meaning of the same)
AVAILABILITY OF APPLICATION FORMS
Names of Issuer, Lead Managers, etc. (Addresses optional)
AVAILABILITY OF OFFER DOCUMENT
Investors are advised to refer to the offer document, and the risk factors contained therein, before applying in the issue. Full copy of the offer document is available on websites of issuer / lead
manager(s) / Stock Exchange(s) on www.__________
ISSUE OPENS ON:
ISSUE CLOSES ON:
Directors of Issuer