1. Every public disclosure under this Chapter shall be made in such form as may be specified.
NOTE: It is intended that disclosure of trades would need to be of not only those executed by the person concerned but also by the immediate relatives and of other persons for whom the person concerned takes trading decisions. These regulations are primarily aimed at preventing abuse by trading when in possession of unpublished price sensitive information and therefore, what matters is whether the person who takes trading decisions is in possession of such information rather than whether the person who has title to the trades is in such possession.
3. The disclosures of trading in securities shall also include trading in derivatives of securities and the traded value of the derivatives shall be taken into account for purposes of this Chapter:
Provided that trading in derivatives of securities is permitted by any law for the time being in force.
4. The disclosures made under this Chapter shall be maintained by the company, for a minimum period of five years, in such form as may be specified.
- Formats for disclosures were revised w.e.f. 09.02.2021. To view the Circular and revised Form B, Form C, Form D,Click Here
- Refer circular CIR/ISD/01/2015 dated 11.05.2015. To view the circular,Click HereFormats of disclosures are available in Form A, Form B, Form C and Form D.
- The given formats got substituted vide circular CIR/ISD/02/2015 dated 16.09.2015. To view the forms,Click Here
PIT- Circular CIR/ISD/01/2015 dated 11/05/2015
PIT- Circular CIR/ISD/02/2015 dated 16/09/2015
SEBI Circular dated 09.02.2021 regarding revised disclosure formats under Regulation 7 of SEBI (Prohibition of Insider Trading) Regulations, 2015
Form B – SEBI (Prohibition of Insider Trading) Regulations, 2015 [Regulation 7 (1) (b) read with Regulation 6(2) – Disclosure on becoming a Key Managerial Personnel/Director/Promoter/Member of the promoter group] Revised w.e.f 09.02.2021
FORM C SEBI (Prohibition of Insider Trading) Regulations, 2015 [Regulation 7 (2) read with Regulation 6(2) – Continual Disclosure] Revised w.e.f. 09.02.2021
Form D – SEBI (Prohibition of Insider Trading) Regulations, 2015 Regulation 7(3) – Transactions by Other connected persons as identified by the company Revised w.e.f. 09.02.2021
PIT- Form A (Effective from 16.09.2015)
PIT- Form A (Till 15.09.2015)
PIT- Form B (Till 15.09.2015)
PIT-Form B (Effective from 16.09.2015)
PIT-Form C (Effective from 16.09.2015)
PIT-Form C (Till 15.09.2015)
PIT-Form D (Effective from 16.09.2015)
PIT-Form D (Till 15.09.2015)