Disclosure of information having bearing on performance/operation of listed entity and/or price sensitive information.
83. (1) The listed entity shall promptly inform the stock exchange(s) of all information having bearing on the on performance/operation of the listed entity and price sensitive information.
(2) Without prejudice to the generality of sub-regulation(1), the listed entity shall make the disclosures specified in , shall imply that the stock exchange must be informed must as soon as practically possible and without any delay and that the information shall be given first to the stock exchange(s) before providing the same to any third party.
LODR – SCHEDULE III Part D
PART D: DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION HAVING BEARING ON PERFORMANCE/ OPERATION OF LISTED ENTITY AND/OR PRICE SENSITIVE INFORMATION: SECURITISED DEBT INSTRUMENT
[See Regulation 83(2)]
A. The listed entity shall promptly inform the stock exchange(s) of all information having bearing on the performance/operation of the listed entity and price sensitive information including:
1. any attachment or prohibitory orders restraining the listed entity from transferring securitized debt instruments from the account of the registered holders and particulars of the numbers of securitized debt instruments so affected and the names of the registered holders and their demat account details;
2. any action that shall result in the redemption, conversion, cancellation, retirement in whole or in part of any securitized debt instruments;
3. any action that shall affect adversely payment of interest on securitized debt instruments;
4. any change in the form or nature of any of its securitized debt instruments that are listed on the stock exchange(s) or in the rights or privileges of the holders thereof and to make an application for listing of the said securities as changed, if the stock exchange(s) so requires;
5. expected default in timely payment of interest or redemption or repayment amount or both in respect of the securitized debt instruments listed on the recognised stock exchange(s) as soon as the same becomes apparent;
6. changes in the General Character or nature of business / activities, disruption of operation due to natural calamity etc;
7. revision in rating as a result of credit rating done periodically;
8. delay/ default in payment of interest/principal amount to the investors for a period of more than three months from the due date; and
9. any other change that shall affect the rights and obligations of the holders of securitized debt instruments,any other information not in the public domain necessary to enable the holders of the listed securitized debt instruments to clarify its position and to avoid the creation of a false market in such listed securities or any other information having bearing on the operation/performance of the listed entity as well as price sensitive information.