Listing of subsequent issuances of non-convertible debt securities.(1) A listed entity, whose non-convertible debt securities are listed shall list all non-convertible debt securities, proposed to be issued on or after January 1, 2024, on the stock exchange(s).
(2) A listed entity, whose subsequent issues of unlisted non-convertible debt securities made on or before December 31, 2023 are outstanding on the said date, may list such securities, on the stock exchange(s).
(3) A listed entity that proposes to list the non-convertible debt securities on the stock exchange(s) on or after January 1, 2024, shall list all outstanding unlisted non-convertible debt securities previously issued on or after January 1, 2024, on the stock exchange(s) within three months from the date of the listing of the non-convertible debt securities proposed to be listed.
(4) Notwithstanding anything contained in this regulation, no listed entity shall be required to list the following securities:
(i) Bonds issued under section 54EC of the Income Tax Act, 1961 (43 of 1961);
(ii) Non-convertible debt securities issued pursuant to an agreement entered into between the listed entity of such securities and multilateral institutions;
(iii) Non-convertible debt securities issued pursuant to an order of any court or Tribunal or regulatory requirement as stipulated by a financial sector regulator namely, the Board, Reserve Bank of India, Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India or the Pension Fund and Regulatory Development Authority.
(5) The securities issued by the listed entity under clauses (ii) and (iii) of sub-regulation (4) shall be locked in and held till maturity by the investors and shall be unencumbered.
(6) A listed entity proposing to issue securities under sub-regulation (4) shall disclose to the stock exchanges on which its non-convertible debt securities are listed, all the key terms of such securities, including embedded options, security offered, interest rates, charges, commissions, premium (by any name called), period of maturity and such other details as may be required to be disclosed by the Board from time to time.