Grievance Redressal Mechanism.
(2) The listed entity shall ensure that it is registered on the SCORES platform or such other electronic platform or system of the Board as shall be mandated from time to time, in order to handle investor complaints electronically in the
(3) The listed entity with the recognised stock exchange(s) on a quarterly basis, within twenty one days from the end of each quarter, a statement giving the number of investor complaints pending at the beginning of the quarter, those received during the quarter, disposed of during the quarter and those remaining unresolved at the end of the quarter.
(4) The statement as specified in sub-regulation (3) shall be placed, on quarterly basis, before the board of directors of the listed entity.
- Procedure for handling complaints is laid down in Circular CIR/OIAE/1/2014 dated 18th December,2014
- Introduction of Complaint Review facility vide Circular SEBI/HO/OIAE/IGRD/CIR/P/2018/58 dated 26th March,2018 to be effective from 1st August,2018. To view the Circular,Click Here
- SEBI has automated the generation of SCORES user id and password for all new SEBI registered intermediaries vide its Circular dated 02.08.2019. To view the Circular, Click Here.
Circular streamlining issuance of SCORES Authentication for SEBI registered intermediaries dated 02.08.2019