Section 230 of the Companies Act, 2013
Scheme of Arrangement.
11. The listed entity that any scheme of arrangement /amalgamation /merger /reconstruction /reduction of capital etc. to be presented to any Court or Tribunal does not in any way violate, override or limit the provisions of securities laws or requirements of the stock exchange(s)
Provided that this regulation shall not be applicable for the units issued by Mutual Fund which are listed on a recognised stock exchange(s).
- Refer SEBI Master Circular dated 22.12.2020, to view the circular, Click Here
- SEBI/HO/CFD/DIL2/CIR/P/2021/0000000657 dated 16.11.2021, to view the circular, Click Here
- SEBI/HO/CFD/DIL2/CIR/P/2021/0000000659 dated 18.11.2021 Addendum to the circular dated 16.11.2021, Click Here to view the circular, on Scheme of Arrangement by Listed Entities.
- Refer SEBI Master Circular No. SEBI/HO/CFD/DIL1/CIR/P/2021/0000000665 dated 23.11.2021, to view the circular, Click Here