(1) A bankruptcy trustee may resign if—
(a) he intends to cease practising as an insolvency professional; or
(b) there is conflict of interest or change of personal circumstances which preclude the further discharge of his duties as a bankruptcy trustee.
(4) The Adjudicating Authority shall appoint the bankruptcy trustee recommended by the Board under sub-section (3) within fourteen days of receiving the recommendation.
(5) The replaced bankruptcy trustee shall deliver possession of the estate of the bankrupt to the bankruptcy trustee appointed under sub-section (4), on the date of his appointment.
(6) The Adjudicating Authority may give directions to the bankruptcy trustee who has resigned—
(a) to share all information with the new bankruptcy trustee in respect of the bankruptcy process; and
(b) to co-operate with the new bankruptcy trustee in such matters as may be required.
(7) The bankruptcy trustee appointed under this section shall give a notice of his appointment to the committee of creditors and the bankrupt within seven days of his appointment.
(8) The bankruptcy trustee replaced under this section shall be released in accordance with the provisions of section 148.