(a) the records of insolvency resolution process undertaken under Chapter III of Part III;
(b) the statement of affairs of the debtor in such form and manner as may be prescribed, on the date of the application for bankruptcy; and
(c) a copy of the order passed by the Adjudicating Authority under Chapter III of Part III permitting the debtor to apply for bankruptcy.
(2) The debtor may propose an insolvency professional as the bankruptcy trustee in the application for bankruptcy.
(3) The application referred to in sub-section (1) shall be in such form and manner and accompanied by such fee as may be prescribed.
(4) An application for bankruptcy by the debtor shall not be withdrawn without the leave of the Adjudicating Authority.
2.17.3. Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (Bankruptcy Process for Personal Guarantors to Corporate Debtors) Regulations, 2019
3. Eligibility of bankruptcy trustee.
(1) An insolvency professional shall be eligible to be appointed as a bankruptcy trustee for a bankruptcy process, if-
(a) he, the insolvency professional entity of which he is a partner or a director, and all the partners and directors of the said insolvency professional entity are independent of the guarantor;
(b) he is not subject to any ongoing disciplinary proceeding or a restraint order of the Board or of the insolvency professional agency of which he is a professional member; and
(c) the insolvency professional entity of which he is a partner or a director, or any other partner or director of such insolvency professional entity does not represent any party in the bankruptcy process.
Explanation. – For the purposes of this sub-regulation, a person shall be considered independent of the guarantor, if he-
(a) is not an associate of the guarantor;
(b) is not a related party of the corporate debtor; and
(c) has not acted or is not acting as interim resolution professional, resolution professional or liquidator in respect of the corporate debtor.
(2) A bankruptcy trustee, who has been an auditor of the guarantor at any time during the preceding three years, shall make a disclosure of remuneration received, year-wise for such audit, to the committee.
(3) An insolvency professional, other than who has filed an application under section 122 or 123 on behalf of a guarantor or a creditor, as the case may be, shall provide a written consent in to the Adjudicating Authority before his appointment as bankruptcy trustee in a bankruptcy process.