(1) On the basis of the repayment plan, the resolution professional shall apply to the Adjudicating Authority for a in relation to the debts mentioned in the repayment plan and the Adjudicating Authority may pass such discharge order.
(2) The repayment plan may provide for—
(a) early discharge; or
(b) discharge on complete implementation of the repayment plan.
(3) The discharge order shall be forwarded to the Board, for the purpose of recording entries in the register referred to in section 196.
(4) The discharge order under sub-section (3) shall not discharge any other person from any liability in respect of his debt.
2.16.21. Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (Insolvency Resolution Process for Personal Guarantors to Corporate Debtors) Regulations, 2019
21. Application for discharge order.
(1) The resolution professional shall, for the purpose of discharge order, file an application along with copies of the notice and report under section 117 to the Adjudicating Authority under section 119.
(2) On consideration of the notice and the report under sub-section (1) of section 117, the Adjudicating Authority may pass the discharge order
2.16.22. Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (Insolvency Resolution Process for Personal Guarantors to Corporate Debtors) Regulations, 2019
22. Non-cooperation by guarantor.
In the event of non-cooperation of the guarantor at any time during the resolution process period or during the implementation of the repayment plan, the resolution professional shall prepare a statement to this effect and file the same with the Adjudicating Authority for appropriate directions.