(1) The soft copies of draft and final offer document shall be submitted in PDF format in a compact disk placed in a sealed envelope.
(2) One compact disk shall contain the draft or final offer document of only one issue and in single file.
(3) While submitting the compact disk, the lead merchant banker shall, inter alia, certify to the Board that the information contained in the compact disk contains all text and data in a systematic order, matches exactly with the contents of the hard copy of the offer document and satisfies the requirements of this Schedule.
(4) The compact disk containing the offer document shall have a sticker duly pasted giving the following information:
(a) The name of the merchant banker;
(b) Name of the issuer;
(c) Type of the issue ;
(d) Signature of the person who has signed the due diligence certificate.
(5) The sticker on the compact disk containing final offer document shall mention all the
information as stated in clause (4) and the following additional information:
(a) Date of registering red herring prospectus or the prospectus with the Registrar of
Companies or filing the letter of offer with the designated stock exchanges
(b) Issue opening date.
(6) If the requirements of this Schedule are not fulfilled, the offer document would be liable to be rejected.
(7) The lead merchant bankers shall, within one day of the hosting of offer document on the website (if the next day is a holiday, on the first working day), confirm to the Board in writing that the contents of the offer document appearing on the website are in order.
(8) The following information shall also be submitted with soft copies of the offer documents:
|(i)||Soft copy submitted by:|
|(iii)||Whether the Documents are in PDF Format?||YES/NO|
|(iv)||Whether the tabular data in the PDF format are in order?||YES/NO/N.A.|
|(v)||Whether the Sr. Numbers of paragraph/points are in order and|
matches with the printed copy?
|(vi)||Whether the alignments of all paragraphs are in order?||YES/NO|
|(vii)||Whether all relevant image files, if any are available in the|
|(viii)||Whether the contents of the PDF format and hard copy of the|
offer document have been compared and found to be in
|(ix)||Whether the spacing between lines and paragraphs is|
|(x)||Remarks, if any|