9.4.9- Companies (Corporate Social Responsibility Policy) Rules, 2014
The Board of Directors of the Company shall mandatorily disclose the composition of the CSR Committee, and CSR Policy and Projects approved by the Board on their website, if any, for public access.
9. Display of CSR activities on its website. – The Board of Directors of the company shall, after taking into account the recommendations of CSR Committee, approve the CSR Policy for the company and disclose contents of such policy in its report and the same shall be displayed on the company’s website, if any, as per the particulars specified in the .
Annexure 1: CSR
1. A brief outline of the company’s CSR policy, including overview of projects or programs proposed to be undertaken and a reference to the web-link to the CSR policy and projects or programs.
2. The Composition of the CSR Committee.
3. Average net profit of the company for last three financial years
4. Prescribed CSR Expenditure (two per cent. of the amount as in item 3 above)
5. Details of CSR spent during the financial year.
(a) Total amount to be spent for the financial year;
(b) Amount unspent , if any;
(c) Manner in which the amount spent during the financial year is detailed below.
(1) Local area
the State and
on the projects
Direct or th
*Give details of implementing agency:
6. In case the company has failed to spend the two per cent of the average net profit of the last three financial years or any part thereof, the company shall provide the reasons for not spending the amount in its Board report.
7. A responsibility statement of the CSR Committee that the implementation and monitoring of CSR Policy, is in compliance with CSR objectives and Policy of the company.
(Chief Executive Officer or
Director or Director)
(Person specified under clause (d) of
sub-section (1) of section 380 of the Act)