9.4.8- Companies (Corporate Social Responsibility Policy) Rules, 2014
8. CSR Reporting.-
(1) The Board’s Report of a company covered under these rules pertaining to a financial year commencing on or after the 1st day of April, 2014 shall include an annual report on CSR containing particulars specified in .
(2) In case of a foreign company, the balance sheet filed under sub-clause (b) of subsection (1) of section 381 shall contain an Annexure regarding report on CSR.
FORMAT FOR THE ANNUAL REPORT ON CSR ACTIVITIES TO BE INCLUDED
IN THE BOARD’S REPORT
1. A brief outline of the company’s CSR policy, including overview of projects or programs proposed to be undertaken and a reference to the web-link to the CSR policy and projects or programs.
2. The Composition of the CSR Committee.
3. Average net profit of the company for last three financial years
4. Prescribed CSR Expenditure (two per cent. of the amount as in item 3 above)
5. Details of CSR spent during the financial year.
(a) Total amount to be spent for the financial year;
(b) Amount unspent , if any;
(c) Manner in which the amount spent during the financial year is detailed below.
(1) Local area
the State and
on the projects
Direct or th
*Give details of implementing agency:
6. In case the company has failed to spend the two per cent of the average net profit of the last three financial years or any part thereof, the company shall provide the reasons for not spending the amount in its Board report.
7. A responsibility statement of the CSR Committee that the implementation and monitoring of CSR Policy, is in compliance with CSR objectives and Policy of the company.
(Chief Executive Officer or
Director or Director)
(Person specified under clause (d) of
sub-section (1) of section 380 of the Act)