13.1.6-Companies (Appointment and Remuneration of Managerial Personnel) Rules,2014
(1) the Financial and operating performance of the company during the three preceding financial years.
(2) the relationship between remuneration and performance.
(3) the principle of proportionality of remuneration within the company, ideally by a rating methodology which compares the remuneration of directors to that of other directors on the board who receives remuneration and employees or executives of the company.
(4) whether remuneration policy for directors differs from remuneration policy for other employees and if so, an explanation for the difference.
(5) the securities held by the director, including options and details of the shares pledged as at the end of the preceding financial year.