27.9.4. National Company Law Appellate Tribunal (Recruitment, Salary and other Terms and Conditions of Service of Staff Car Drivers) Rules, 2020
4. Initial Constitution:- The incumbent of the post shown in the column 1 of the said , who is holding such post on regular basis by becoming employee of the Appellate Tribunal on and from the dissolution of the Company Law Board or the Competition Appellate Tribunal shall be deemed to have been duly appointed under the provisions of these rules and the service rendered by him in the said post before the said dissolution shall be taken into account for the purpose of rights and privileges as to pension, gratuity and other like benefits.
National Company Law Appellate Tribunal (Recruitment, Salary and other Terms and Conditions of Service of Staff Car Drivers) Rules, 2020 dated 21.09.2020
SCHEDULE-I National Company Law Appellate Tribunal (Recruitment, Salary and other Terms and Conditions of Service of Staff Car Drivers) Rules, 2020
[see Rules 4, 5 and 6]
|Name of post.||Number of post.||Classification.||Level in Pay Matrix.||Whether selection|
post or non-selection post.
|Age limit for direct recruits.||Educational and other qualifications required for direct recruits.||Whether age and educational qualifications prescribed for direct recruits will apply in the case of promotees.||Period of probation, if any.||Method of recruitment whether by direct recruitment or by promotion or by deputation/ absorption and percentage of vacancies to be filled by various methods.||In case of recruitment by promotion or by deputation or absorption, grade from which promotion or deputation or absorption to be made.|
|1. Staff Car Driver.||5* (2020)|
*subject to variation dependant upon
|Not applicable.||Level-2 (Rs. 19,900 – 63,200).||Not applicable.||Between 18 and 27 years of age.|
Note 1: Relaxable for Government Servant up to five years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Government.
Note 2: The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date for receipt of applications except for those in
Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Sikkim, Union Territory of Ladakh, Lahual and Spiti Division and Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Island and Lakshadweep.
1. A pass in the 10th standard from a recognised
2. Possessing a valid driving licence for motor cars.
3. Knowledge of motor mechanism and be capable of removing minor defects in motor vehicle.
4. Experience of driving of a motor car for at least three years.
Desirable: Three years’ service as Home Guard or Civil Volunteer.
|Not applicable.||Two years for direct|
|Deputation/ absorption failing which by direct|
recruitment on the basis of objective type test and skill test in driving motor car.
From amongst the regular Despatch Rider or Multi Tasking Staff in level-1 in pay matrix of the Central or State Governments or Union territories administration or Courts or Tribunals who fulfils the qualification and experience mentioned in column No. 7.