2.1.39. Companies (Incorporation) fourth Amendment Rules, 2016
(1) A company other than a company registered under section 25 of the Companies Act, 1956 or section 8 of the Companies Act, 2013 may convert itself into a company limited by shares.
(2) The company seeking conversion shall have a share capital equivalent to the guarantee amount.
(3) A special resolution is passed by, its members authorising such a conversion omitting the guarantee clause in its Memorandum of Association and altering the Articles of Association to provide for the articles as are applicable for a company limited by shares.
(4) A copy of the special resolution shall be filled with the Registrar of Companies in Form no. MGT-14 within thirty days from the date of passing of the same along with fee as prescribed in the Companies (Registration Offices and Fees) Rules, 2014.
(5) An application in shall be filed with the Registrar of Companies within thirty days from date of the passing of the special resolution enclosing the altered Articles of Association and a list of members with the number of shares held aggregating to a minimum paid up capital which is equivalent to the amount of guarantee hither to provided by its members.
(6) The Registrar of Companies shall take a decision on the application filed under these rules within thirty days from the date of receipt of application complete in all respects and upon approval of , the company shall be issued with a certificate of incorporation in .
(Effective from 1st November, 2016)
Companies(Incorporation) Fourth Amendment Rules, 2016 dated 01/10/2016
Form No. INC 11B
Form No. INC 27