2.1.36- Companies (Incorporation) Amendment Rule, 2015
(1) For the purpose of simplifying the filing of forms for incorporation of a company, the integrated process shall apply with effect from 01/05/2015.
(2) For the purposes of sub-rule (1), the application for allotment of Director Identification Number upto three Directors, reservation of a name, incorporation of company and appointment of Directors of the proposed company shall be filed in Integrated , for One Person Company, private company, public company and Producer Company, with the Registrar within whose jurisdiction the registered office of the company is proposed to be situated, along with the fee of rupees two thousand in addition to the registration fee as specified in Companies (Registration of Offices and Fees) Rules, 2014.
(3) For the purposes of filing Integrated Incorporation form, the particulars of maximum of three directors shall be allowed to be filled in and allotment of Director Identification Number of maximum of three proposed directors shall be permitted in Form INC-29 in case of proposed directors not having approved Director Identification Number.
(5) The promoter or applicant of the proposed company may prepare Memorandum of Association as per templates in Form INC-30 and may opt for templates of Articles of Association in Form INC-31 in accordance with the provisions of rule 13 for preparation of Memorandum of Association and Article of Association.
(6) The promoter or the applicant shall sign and witness, the Memorandum of Association and Articles of Association in the forms downloaded from the portal of the Ministry of Corporate Affairs and scanned legibly and attach to in accordance with the provisions of rule 13 for preparation of Memorandum of Association and Articles of Association.
(7) The facility to file Integrated application for incorporation in is available as an option to the process for separate applications for allotment of Director Identification Number, reservation of name and Incorporation of a company as provided in these rules.
(8) For an application filed using the Integrated process of incorporation as provided in this rule, the provisions of sub-clause (i) of sub-section (5) of section 4 of the Act and rule 9 of these rules shall not apply.
(9) A company using the provisions of this rule may furnish verification of its registered office under sub-section (2) of section 12 of the Act by filing in which case the company shall attach along with such , any of the documents referred to in sub-rule (2) of rule 25.
(10) The requirement of filing e-form INC-28 may be dispensed with if, the proposed company maintains its registered office at the given correspondence address.
(12) (a) Where the Registrar, on examining , finds that it is necessary to call for further information or finds such application or document to be defective or incomplete in any respect, he shall give intimation to the applicant to remove the defects and re-submit the e-form within fifteen days from the date of such intimation given by the Registrar.
(b) After the resubmission of the document, if the registrar still finds that the document is defective or incomplete in any respect, he shall give one more opportunity of fifteen days to remove such defects or deficiencies.
After the resubmission of the documents and on completion of second opportunity, if the registrar still finds that the documents are defective or incomplete, he shall give third opportunity to remove such defects or deficiencies;
Provided that the total period for re-submission of documents shall not exceed a total period of thirty days.
(13) The Certificate of Incorporation shall be issued by the Registrar in Form No. INC-11.