2.1.29-Companies (Incorporation) Rules,2014
29. Alteration of Memorandum by change of name.-
(1) The change of name shall not be allowed to a company which has defaulted in filing its annual returns or financial statements or any document due for filing with the Registrar or which has defaulted in repayment of matured deposits or debentures or interest on deposits or debentures.
(2) An application shall be filed in along with the fee for change in the name of the company and a new certificate of incorporation in shall be issued to the company consequent upon change of name.
Substituted vide notification dated 27.07.2016, Companies (Incorporation) Third Amendment Rules, 2016. To view the notification,Click Here
- Form INC 24 has been revised vide MCA Notification dated 19.01.2023. To view the Notification, Click here. To view the revised Return, Click here.
- To view the return,Click Here
To view the return,Click Here