27.3.23 National Company Law Tribunal Rules, 2016
23. Presentation of petition or appeal .-
(1) Every petition, application, caveat, interlocutory application, documents and appeal shall be presented in triplicate by the appellant or applicant or petitioner or respondent, as the case may be, in person or by his duly authorised representative or by an advocate duly appointed in this behalf in the prescribed form with stipulated fee at the filing counter and non-compliance of this may constitute a valid ground to refuse to entertain the same.
(2) Every petition or application or appeal may be accompanied by documents duly certified by the authorised representative or advocate filing the petition or application or appeal duly verified from the originals.
(3) All the documents filed in the Tribunal shall be accompanied by an index in triplicate containing their details and the amount of fee paid thereon.
(4) Sufficient number of copies of the appeal or petition or application shall also be filed for service on the opposite party as prescribed under these rules.
(5) In the pending matters, all applications shall be presented after serving copies thereof in advance on the opposite side or his authorised representative.
(6) The processing fee prescribed by these rules, with required number of envelopes of sufficient size and notice forms shall be filled alongwith memorandum of appeal.
(1)The Bench may permit more than one person to join together and present a single petition if it is satisfied, having regard to the cause of action and the nature of relief prayed for, that they have a common interest in the matter.
(2) Such permission shall be granted where the joining of the petitioners by a single petition is specifically permitted by the Act.