2.1.23-Companies (Incorporation) Rules,2014
23. Intimation to Registrar of revocation of licence issued under section 8.-
Where the licence granted to a company registered under section 8 has been revoked, the company shall apply to the Registrar in along with the fee to convert its status and change of name accordingly.
The declaration under section 10A by a director shall be in and shall be filed as provided in the Companies [Registration Offices and Fees) Rules, 2014 and the contents of the said form shall be verified by a company Secretary or a chartered Accountant or a cost Accountant, in practice:
Provided that in the case of a company pursuing objects requiring registration or approval from any sectoral regulators such as the Reserve Bank of India, Securities and Exchange Board of India, etc., the registration or approval, as the case may be from such regulator shall also be obtained and attached with the declaration.
- Form INC 20 has been revised vide MCA Notification dated 19.01.2023. To view the Notification, Click here. To view the revised Return, Click here.
- To view the return,Click Here
- Form INC 20A has been revised vide MCA Notification dated 19.01.2023. To view the Notification, Click here. To view the revised Return, Click here.
- To view the Return, Click Here
MCA Notification dated 19.01.2023 regarding Companies (Incorporation) Amendment Rules, 2023
The Companies (Incorporation) Fourth Amendment Rules, 2018 dated 18.12.2018