26.1.17 Nidhi Rules, 2014
17. Rules relating to Directors.—(1) The Director shall be a member of Nidhi.
(2) The Director of a Nidhi shall hold office for a term up to ten consecutive years on the Board of Nidhi.
(3) The Director shall be eligible for re-appointment only after the expiration of two years of ceasing to be a Director.
(4) Where the tenure of any Director in any case had already been extended by the Central Government, it shall terminate on expiry of such extended tenure.
(5) The person to be appointed as a Director shall comply with the requirements of sub-section (4) of Section 152 of the Act and shall not have been disqualified from appointment as provided in section 164 of the Act.