27.3.162 National Company Law Tribunal Rules, 2016
162. Copies of orders in library.-
(1) The officer in charge of the Registry shall send copies of every final order to the library of the Tribunal.
(2) Copies of all orders received in each month shall be kept at the library in a separate folder, arranged in the order of date of pronouncement, duly indexed and stitched.
(3) At the end of every year, a consolidated index shall also be prepared and kept in a separate file in the library.
(4) The order folders and the indices may be made available for reference in the library to the legal practitioners.