27.3.150 National Company Law Tribunal Rules, 2016
150. Pronouncement of Order.-
(1) The Tribunal, after hearing the applicant and respondent, shall make and pronounce an order either at once or, as soon as thereafter as may be practicable but not later than thirty days from the final hearing.
(2) Every order of the Tribunal shall be in writing and shall be signed and dated by the President or Member or Members constituting the Bench which heard the case and pronounced the order.
(3) A certified copy of every order passed by the Tribunal shall be given to the parties.
(4) The Tribunal, may transmit order made by it to any court for enforcement, on application made by either of the parties to the order or suo motu.
(5) Every order or judgment or notice shall bear the seal of the Tribunal.