12.1.12-Companies (Meetings of Board and its Powers) Rules,2014
(1) Every company giving loan or giving guarantee or providing security or making an acquisition of securities shall, from the date of its incorporation, maintain a register in and enter therein separately, the particulars of loans and guarantees given, securities provided and acquisitions made as aforesaid.
(2) The entries in the register shall be made chronologically in respect of each such transaction within seven days of making such loan or giving guarantee or providing security or making acquisition.
(3) The register shall be kept at the registered office of the company and the register shall be preserved permanently and shall be kept in the custody of the company secretary of the company or any other person authorised by the Board for the purpose.
(4) The entries in the register (either manual or electronic) shall be authenticated by the company secretary of the company or by any other person authorised by the Board for the purpose.
(5) For the purpose of sub-rule (4), the register can be maintained either manually or in electronic mode.
(6) The extracts from the register maintained under sub-section (9) of section 186 may be furnished to any member of the company on payment of such fee as may be prescribed in the Articles of the company which shall not exceed ten rupees for each page.