8.2.11- IEPF Authority (Appointment of Chairperson and Members, holding of meetings and provision for offices and officers) Rules, 2016
(1) The Authority and its Committees shall meet at such times and places as it may consider necessary.
(2) The Authority and its Committees shall determine its own procedure for holding of meetings.
(3) If the Authority or its Committees has to hold a meeting elsewhere than in New Delhi, the approval of the Chairperson of the Authority shall be obtained indicating the reasons thereof.
(4) The Authority and the Committees shall meet at least once in a quarter and at least four such meetings shall be held in a financial year: Provided that not more than one hundred and twenty days shall intervene between two consecutive meetings.
(5) The meeting of the Authority shall be presided over by the Chairperson.
(6) If for any reason, the Chairperson is unable to attend a meeting, any other Member chosen by the Members present from amongst themselves at the meeting shall preside over the meeting.
(7) In case of difference in opinion on any question before the Authority, or any of its Committees, the views of the majority shall be taken as the final decision.
(8) More than fifty percent appointed Members of the Authority shall constitute the quorum for the transaction of business at a meeting of the Authority.
(9) Two members of a Committee shall constitute the quorum for the transaction of business at a meeting of the Committee.
(10) For journeys performed by a non-official member of the Authority or Committee or a special invitee in connection with the work of the Authority or Committee, the actual expenditure for attending the meeting shall be reimbursed, subject to maximum of such expenditure limit applicable to a Senior Administrative Grade officer of Government of India.