(1) The issuer shall disclose all the material facts in the offer documents issued or distributed to the public and shall ensure that all the disclosures made in the offer document are true, fair and adequate and there is no mis-leading or untrue statements or mis-statement in the offer document.
(2) The Merchant Banker shall verify and confirm that the disclosures made in the offer documents are true, fair and adequate and ensure that the issuer is in compliance with
these regulations as well as all transaction specific disclosures required in Schedule I of these regulations and Schedule II of the Companies Act, 1956.
(3) The issuer shall treat the applicants in a public issue of debt securities in a fair and equitable manner as per the procedures as may be specified by the Board.
(4) The intermediaries shall be responsible for the due diligence in respect of assignments undertaken by them in respect of issue, offer and distribution of securities to the public.
(5) No person shall employ any device, scheme or artifice to defraud in connection with issue or subscription or distribution of debt securities which are listed or proposed to be listed on a recognized stock exchange.
(6) The issuer and the merchant banker shall ensure that the security created to secure the debt securities is adequate to ensure 100% asset cover for the debt securities.