87B. (1) The listed entity shall first disclose to stock exchange(s) of all events or information, as specified in as soon as reasonably possible but not later than twenty four hours from occurrence of the event or information:
Provided that in case the disclosure is made after twenty four hours of occurrence of the event or information, the listed entity shall, along with such disclosures provide explanation for the delay.
(2) The listed entity with respect to disclosures referred to in this regulation, shall provide updates related to such disclosures on a regular basis, till such time the event is resolved/closed, with relevant explanations.
(3) The listed entity shall provide specific and adequate reply to all queries raised by stock exchange(s) with respect to any events or information.
Provided that the stock exchange(s) shall disseminate information and clarification as soon as reasonably practicable.
(4) The listed entity, suo moto, may confirm or deny any reported event or information to stock exchange(s).
(5) The listed entity shall disclose on its website or on the website of the sponsor all such events or information which has been disclosed to stock exchange(s) under this regulation, and such disclosures shall be hosted on the website of the listed entity for a minimum period of five years and thereafter as per the archival policy of the listed entity, as disclosed on its website.
SEBI (LISTING OBLIGATIONS AND DISCLOSURE REQUIREMENTS) (FIFTH AMENDMENT) REGULATIONS, 2018 dated 06.09.2018
LODR – SCHEDULE III Part E
A. The following events/information shall be disclosed by the listed entity without any application of guidelines of materiality as soon as reasonably possible but not later than twenty four hours from occurrence of event or information:
(1) any delay or expected delay in cash flows from the due date or pre- agreed date if any
(2) any change in value of cash-flows as disclosed if any;
(3) any receipt of cash flow or expected cash flow along with quantum so received;
(4) any change in credit enhancement measures;
(5) periodic rating obtained from credit rating agency or any revision in the rating or any expected revision in rating;
(6) periodic Net Asset Value;
(7) any proposal to change or change of credit rating agency or Valuer;
(8) any change in profile of the assets by way of accretion to or realisation of assets from the existing pool;
(9) any proposal for acquisition of assets including terms of acquisition;
(10) any expected non-realisation or non-realisation of the financial assets and remedial measures proposed to be undertaken;
(11) any change in nature of charge on the underlying assets.
(12) any proposal to change or any change in terms of security receipts including rights or privileges or nature or form etc.;
(13) any proposal or action with respect to exercising call/put option (right to redeem) or any similar option by the listed entity;
(14) any breach of covenant(s) under the terms of security receipts;
(15) any proposal or action for forfeiture of unclaimed cash flow or forfeiture of any security receipts;
(16) any change in resolution plan;
(17) any change in percentage holding of non-performing loans across other banks;
(18) any change in the general character or nature of business / activities, disruption of operation due to natural calamity etc. of the listed entity;
(19) any attachment or prohibitory orders restraining the listed entity from transferring security receipts;
(20) initiation or status update with respect to reference to National Company Law Tribunal under the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code 2016 of any underlying assets;
(21) intimation in advance of the meeting of its board of directors, at which the recommendation or declaration of issue of security receipts or any other matter affecting the rights or interests of holders of security receipts is proposed to be considered and also outcome of such meetings;
(22) fraud or defaults by sponsor or key managerial personnel or arrest of key managerial personnel or sponsor;
(23) change in directors, key managerial personnel (Managing Director, Chief Executive Officer, Chief Financial Officer , Company Secretary etc.), Auditor and Compliance Officer of the Sponsor;
(24) in addition to the above, the listed entity shall provide all such disclosures to the Stock Exchange(s) as it is required to make before the Reserve Bank of India as per the extant requirement and/or any other disclosure(s) as prescribed by Reserve Bank of India from time to time;
(25) in case where an event occurs or an information is available with the listed entity, which has not been indicated in these regulations, but which may be material, the listed entity is required to make adequate disclosures in this regard.